We’re ready to welcome you back!
Effective June 22, 2020, all of our branch lobbies will be open in addition to our ongoing drive-thru service. Please click here for locations and hours. With the reopening of our lobbies you will notice some changes as we follow the CDC guidelines to keep both our employees and customers safe. Please note some important changes below:
As you enter the branch:
We are asking that all customers please wear a mask when entering our lobbies (unless a medical reason prohibits you from wearing a mask). Upon coming to the front door, you will be asked to lower your mask and look at a camera or video monitor in order to be identified. A bank employee will welcome you into the branch after identification. We are asking all customers to maintain social distancing by remaining 6-feet away from other customers or employees. There may be a small wait time to gain access to the branch lobby as we are limiting the number of customers in the branch to aid in social distancing. Please be patient as we work towards getting “back to normal” and maintaining a safer environment for our employees and customers.
What proactive steps are we taking within our branches?
- We are requiring all employees and customers to wear face masks inside the branch. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you. If you do not wish to wear a mask, we are asking you to please utilize our drive-thru service.
- Maintain social distancing by remaining 6-feet away from employees and other customers while within the branch.
- To aid in our social distancing efforts, we will be limiting the number of customers in the lobby area.
- Plastic shields have been installed at all teller windows and customer service areas at every branch.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, including wiping down frequently touched surfaces, ATM machines, night deposit drops, door handles, and customer service areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all customers within the branch.
What additional services are available to the customer?
- Online Banking with Bill Pay (Consumer and Business Customers)
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
- Debit Cards
- Online Account Opening (Consumer Customers Only)
- Touchphone Banking (888-759-2266)
- ATM Banking Access
Questions? Contact us!
You can contact us by phone, 570-752-3671 or 888-759-2266, or via our website, www.fkc.bank.
LOCATE A BRANCH
Visit a Community Office near you!
Have some questions or suggestions?