- Financial Resources
- Convenience Services
Key Interest Checking
This checking account earns interest and is exclusive to sole proprietors, non-profits, and funds held by a fiduciary.
As long as you maintain $750 minimum balance, you'll earn competitive monthly interest — and every little bit can boost your bottom line. Best of all, managing this account is simple, with free access to online and mobile banking open 24/7.
- Interest-earning checking account exclusive to the following businesses:
- Sole proprietors
- Funds held by a fiduciary
- Maintain $750 minimum balance to earn monthly interest
- Unlimited check writing
- Several convenient ways to manage your account:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free telephone banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free Business Visa® debit card
- Free e-Statements available
- $750 minimum opening deposit
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A BUSINESS ACCOUNT
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against terrorism and other national security threats. EACH time a business account is opened, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identification documents) for each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and, one individual that has significant managerial control of the business.