- Financial Resources
- Convenience Services
Business Line of Credit
A line of credit is just good business. In this economy, being prepared for the unexpected is the key to success. Be ready to manage your cash flow with a business line of credit.
Enjoy the flexibility of drawing funds whenever you need them, as you need them. Pay it all off and then use it again, without ever having to reapply. Talk to a First Keystone Community Bank loan officer about our various financing options and how you can open a line of credit today.
- Be ready with a line of credit to take advantage of opportunities
- Draw funds as you need them
- Pay off and reuse — without having to reapply
- Various financing options and competitive rates of interest
- Affordable payment plans to fit most business budgets
- Local decision-making for prompt responses and efficient processing
- Friendly service right here in Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Contact a First Keystone Community Bank loan officer today
- Submit your personal financial statement
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A BUSINESS ACCOUNT
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against terrorism and other national security threats. EACH time a business account is opened, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identification documents) for each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and, one individual that has significant managerial control of the business.